I'm attempting to change my email address, and never get a verification email.
My provider says they see no incoming email from Atlassian.
How can I ensure Atlassian email are not being blacklisted?
Hi Jeff, welcome to the Community!
Your new address returned a "recipient not found" error on July 17. I've cleared that error our of our mail service. Kudos for having your provider check for blocked IP addresses! Assuming there are no other issues that might cause an email to bounce from your organization's mail server, the next verification email should be delivered.
Cheers,Daniel | Atlassian Support
Welcome to the Atlassian community @Jeff Boyes
Please be informed, their might be a bounce if your email address and a block on the server that prevents emails from being sent to your address.
Angelica Luz from Atlassian team can check and assist you.
I obtained a list of the Atlassian email server IPs from another post here.
My provider did indeed find some blocked, and has released them.
I clicked "resend the verification email" and the tech there stated that no incoming email was seen.
Thanks. I'll let you know soon!
EDIT: Seems I've reached a daily limit on clicking that button. @Daniel Eads
Doh! Unfortunately I'm not able to reset the limit there. Let me know how things go tomorrow after it cools down! I'm fairly confident about the delivery (once it can be sent!) since you've allow-listed the IP ranges we use already.
@Daniel Eads Can you tell me when I can try again? I just tried (first time today) and it said i'd have to try again in 24 hours...but I assume that's 24 hours from the third time I tried, which was yesterday.
Secondarily, can you suggest to the powers-that-be that a 24 hour block is terrible for smaller, one- and two-admin accounts? I'd be OK with two hours.
@Daniel Eads I've tried to set up a new account for BitBucket and apparently have had the verification email sent, the email address is correct however I'm not receiving any verification emails?
I've tried re-sending the email a number of times and haven't received any of them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.