My butler automation (a card button) stopped working recently after I made a change to it. It used to send an email when the card button is pressed. On looking under Account tab in the Butler dialog, I see the following information:
Free Account (Legacy)
This is a legacy pre-integration account.
Your personal quota is 25 command runs and 250 operations. You've used 8 command runs (32%) and 8 operations (3%) so far this period.
Under the Usage Log tab, I see the following:
- Running "Super Button" on board "BlueBoard"
- You have exceeded the number of operations allowed for your account in the current period.
- You have exceeded the number of command runs allowed for your account in the current period.
Like you can see, my quota is still not exhausted. But the email-sending operation is not running. I'm confused why! I'm wondering if the email-sending operation is NOT SUPPORTED for free workspaces. If so, the limit is not just on the # of automation operations (for free workspaces--as the documentations claim) but applies to certain TYPES of operations as well??
This is not documented anywhere. I also notice another ambiguity: Trello's pricing page says for the Free Plan: "250 automated command runs per month" but for me it only says 25. Can't understand why!
Seems Trello is undergoing a sea change! Trello Gold, Business Class -- these are now nowhere to be found. There's lot of confusion surrounding plans, quotas, permissions, roles, guest users, limits etc. The whole thing has become complicated, I feel!