Hi there,
I am using Butler and a habit power up that create daily/weekly cards on my Trello board. Say I would go on vacation for two weeks and would want to forget about my Kanban board, is there a way to pause/freeze the board so that when I come back after two weeks the board is unchanged? I want to avoid having to spend time manually deleting all the tasks that have been created etc. while I wasn't using the board.
Ideas I have had so far: Turing off all automations for this board. Disadvantage: I would have to remember which automations I used for which board, plus this isn't a solution for tasks created by the habit power up. Archiving the board could be another solution but I am unsure what actually happens when I archive a board and then unarchive it later.
Thanks in advance for your advice!
Best,
Sven