I'm trying to determine why and how one drive is automatically launching SourceTree (https://www.sourcetreeapp.com/) and I am trying to find ways to prevent it from happening.
It has been doing this for over a year now. When I right click the one drive icon on the task bar and select unlock personal vault, then input my credentials. As soon as the personal vault is unlocked onedrive.exe is launching sourcetree.exe with the fallowing command line
"C:\Users\Dean\AppData\Local\SourceTree\app-3.3.8\SourceTree.exe" log -f "E:\OneDrive\Personal Vault"
I used a utility called Process hacker to determine that indeed it is onedrive.exe that is launching sourcetree (see screenshot)
Also there does not apear to be anything in the settings of onedrive about launching external apps etc. SourceTree also has no settings that would suggest that it should launch when the personal vault is unlocked.
Anybody else have this issue? I've done google searches but there does not appear to be anyone else having this issue. It has me a bit perplexed.
