I use Trello for GTD and I have a list devoted to "Agendas" which is basically a list of cards all named with different people I interact with ona regular basis and I want to keep track of everything I needs to discuss with them. The rest of my board are lists of action items. Therefore, there will be action items sprinkled around the board related to that one person that I would like to automatically link to the agenda card so I can pull up all cards related to that person. So for example, I have an Agenda card named "Maria" for all the items I need to discuss with Maria. I may have action items named "Speak to Maria about the budget" and "Send Maria the quarterly report" and I want an easy way for them to automatically link to the agenda card so I can pull up that card and have all the action items right there without searching. Any ideas?