I just barely signed up to trello and started creating a board and Learning how to use trello but when I tried to add someone to my Workspace it seems there is an issue with the invitation button that it does not send the invitation to the email address or the trello member at all.
Since I'm a newbie I thought the issue may be solved by asking to a friend to create a trello account. Even thou she signed and confirmed her email the invitation can't be sent, either providing her email or selecting her trello profile when it pops out to be selected, the "send invitation" button doesn't seem to work.
Then I tried to do it using the iOS app but once I select her trello profile the "+" mark switches to "on board" but she is never added. Then I tried to do it online using a web browser instead a MacOS app but the invitation button doesn't seem to do anything.
I've tried to look some info in regard the issue on the web and says the issue may get resolved by login out, restarting my device but it didn't work at all.
When trying to use the shareable link or de QR code I can send it over to my friend, then automatically drives her browser directly to the app, a welcome message pops out with a button to join to the board but when taped it switches to an error dialog box sayin that she can't be added to this board 'cause she is not a Workspace member...
I'm the board admin, it is a personal Workspace, I do have screen recordings and screenshots.
(Sorry if my English is not correct).
Regards.