I would like to be able to see all tasks/due dates assigned to a specific member on our Workspace boards. It seems like only Cards show up in Workspace Table -- not tasks I've set up in Advanced Checklist with due dates and assignments.
The "Your items" feature doesn't deliver a clean "to do" list by member because it includes other activity. I know we can see member-specific items in Calendar format with the Power-up and the Calendar View (we have Business Class), but my client would like to have a laundry list view of her assigned tasks that she can sort by due date. That would have to include both Cards and Advanced Checklist tasks.
Is this possible? If not, is there a way to export a report that would create this type of Summary task list by member? Then, I could just prepare the report and attach it to a Trello Card on a weekly basis for her. Not elegant, but would work.