Saying the new Premium plan command runs per month will be "unlimited" is incorrect, because 1) every command contains one or more operations, and 2) the Premium plan has a limit of 10,000 operations per month per user. Therefore the true limit is 10,000 or fewer command runs per month, depending on how many operations a user has in their various commands. I've copied the source of this info from your help site below.
You say on yourwebsite that "you don't generally need to worry about hitting [the operations quota]", but I when I first started using Butler I went through 200 commands in just a few days. It's easy to do when you take advantage of Butler's features, especially the ways you promote doing so. I scaled back to hardly any use of Butler because of the previous limit. If I start using it the way I'd like, I know I'll hit 10,000 operations per month. I think you are being very misleading in calling this "unlimited". Am I misunderstanding something?
From Trello's website page "Butler quotas and limits - Trello Help" (https://help.trello.com/article/1181-butler-features-and-quotas):
In addition to the command runs quota, Butler also enforces an operations quota but it is set high enough so you don't generally need to worry about hitting it. Each command run may use one or more operations. For example, a command may set a label and a due date on a card, and that counts as two operations every time it runs. Most actions consume one operation, but some actions, like sorting a list, may require multiple operations.
The following are Butler quotas for different Trello plans.
| | Free | Standard | Premium | Enterprise |
| Command runs per month | 250 | 1,000 | Unlimited | Unlimited |
| Operations per month | 2,500 | 20,000 | 10,000 per paid user, capped at 250,000 | 10,000 per user |
| Quota pooling | Pooled for all Workspace members | Pooled for all Workspace members | Pooled for all Workspace members | Pooled across all Enterprise members |
Note: Quotas reset on the first day of every month at midnight GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).