via GIPHY
Happy Wednesday Everyone!
I was out shopping on the weekend and I saw "Limited Time Only" - "Taco" flavored Doritos.
Yes, I bought a bag because I was curious. Overall they weren't all that bad, but I don't think I would buy them again.
However, this gave we a great topic idea for this post.
What I would really like to know this week is: What is the most interesting/unique Chip/Crisp flavor to have encountered or tried?
I'm interested in hearing both the good and the bad.
The most unique one, and I really wish I could find it again because I thought it was amazing was "Parmesan and Basil". It was a local grocery store brand of chips (President's Choice) and it was discontinued many years ago but it was one of those flavors I really enjoyed.
Now if you want to talk bad flavors. Lay's brand chips in Canada, has done a number of contests where people send in flavor ideas. They make small batches and people vote on the ones they like.
The worst of those I experienced was called "Maple Moose" which was Maple Syrup and Smokey BBQ. In my opinion, not two flavors I would put together.

I would love to hear the interesting flavors you have discovered in the comments!
Have a great rest of the week!
via GIPHY