Hi all
Just reading the changing Trello plans and it seems that Custom Fields are no longer a selectable Power-Up free accounts can select - is that true?
@Kelvin Baggs
Yes it looks like it
I can't select it as a power up anymore, but I still have the custom fields I had configured.
On this page they say it will be availlable from Trello Standard and up.
@Robert Lindeboom
Where you have previously had CF activated for those boards will continue to have access to CF but not as a power up. New boards will not have it unless you are a paid standard or premium plan.
That's really great news, now I don't have to worry (yet) about upgrading. Thanks for the additional information!
Hey @Kelvin Baggs and @Robert Lindeboom
I run through this in some more detail in this video if it helps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzsOWJSb9ic
Thanks,
Dan
Hi Dan, the video is actually missing the nice and relevant information @milynnus already gave us
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.