Hi! We are only 3 Trello users in a company, today we have a Premium subscription, but we only use 9 frames on 3 desktops. Should we downgrade to Standard, or use Free? How to downgrade, I tried and do not accept anything other than Premium.
Hi @Ranieri G Von Dentzsch !
Great questions. When choosing the Trello plan that's right for your team, it comes down to what features you want and what budget you have.
Free Workspaces are subject to a 10-board limit. When you say "9 frames on 3 desktops", are you saying your team has 9 boards? Regardless, it sounds like you may be below the 10 board limit, but this is something to keep in mind when choosing a plan.
Next it comes down to budget and features. It's best to compare plans at trello.com/pricing, but I'll highlight some that may be of interest:
Standard ($5 per user per month when paid annually, $6 per user per month when paid monthly)
Premium ($10 per user per month when paid annually, $12.50 per user per month when paid monthly)
All Standard features, plus:
If you decide Premium is not the right plan for you, you can switch to Standard or downgrade to free via your Workspace's billing tab. Instructions for switching from Premium to Standard, or for canceling Premium altogether, are available here: https://help.trello.com/article/836-change-or-cancel-your-trello-plan
Note: If your billing page does not have the "Explore plans" button as shown in the help doc, it likely means either you're on a Premium free trial or you're on an outdated version of Business Class. Let me know if that's the case and I can help guide you from there.
I hope this helps!
Hi, piggybacking on this thread. I don't seem to have a billing tab to check my plans and consider what I want to do with my account when the change happens. I am on the original premium plan, but for some reason just cant see this information. Is it best to wait till the change over when I should be on the free trial in order to chose my plan going forward?
Hi @Vicki ! Thanks for the question. I can think of a few reasons why you may not see a billing tab. Let me know if any of these seem applicable:
If neither of these seem applicable, please let me know and we can potentially get some help from Trello support.
@Anna Saraceno thank you, this weirdly didn't work but I managed to find the page / tab by clicking on the 'review account' link in an old invoice email! Thanks for taking the time to look at this issue!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.