I used to be able to preview attachments without having to download them. Now it does not matter where I click it automatically downloads.
We have a bug opened for this.
My understanding, and my complain, is that it is the new "upgrade". I asked about it and was told that anything beside images and videos will have to be download. That include Excel and PDF (pdf preview still works, Excel does not).
The whole upgrade is really unfortunate - mainly this and the disabled attachment sharing.
Any update on this? THis wasn't an issue for us until today when it started doing this. Very annoying. Seems strange that some started experiencing this back in August and it was classed a 'bug' but is now widestream.
A bug that persist for too much time. We are about to quit Trello because of this. We have tons of work on trello and now we are having this issues that persists for so long. We are paying to use Trello and we cant work well because of this bugs.
Please!
@Michael Pryor Any update you can provide on this? The loss of the preview function has had a major negative impact on the workflow of our team.
Hi folks! I just released a Trello Power-Up that re-enables previewing of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint attachments: https://trello.com/power-ups/61bd1b71e0984756b13f7696
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.