Hi,
I'm evaluating Bamboo for my company. I am trying to build an android project (IDE is Android Studio 2.1.3) with a gradle wrapper. I have introduced a compilation error in the code (e.g. missing ";" after a statement). The log file states that the build failed due to this error. However, Bamboo updates that the build was successful in the dashboard, job summary and even in JIRA.
The build.gradle of my application is as follows:
buildscript {
repositories {
jcenter()
}
dependencies {
classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:2.1.3'
// NOTE: Do not place your application dependencies here; they belong
// in the individual module build.gradle files
}
}
allprojects {
repositories {
jcenter()
}
}
task clean(type: Delete) {
delete rootProject.buildDir
}
gradle.buildFinished {
buildResult ->
if(buildResult.failure) {
return 1;
}
}I found https://ruijarimba.wordpress.com/2016/02/07/powershell-scripts-running-on-bamboo-dont-return-the-correct-exit-code/ which suggests to add the following code in the powershell.
trap
{
write-output $_
exit 1
}
But still did not work for me.
Can someone please help me on this issue?