how can i sort list alphabetically in a Trello board? only saw options to sort cards OR creating butler but the sorting still only applies to a card level not a list level. thanks!
Hi @Jialing Xie ! I just stumbled across a board button that might do what you want. I didn't realize this was an option sorry!
Are you wanting the actual full lists to sort alphabetically from left to right? You're able to sort the cards within a list, but I'm not sure about automatically sorting the way lists are displayed on a board. As far as I know, the only way is to manually click and drag the lists around your board to order it the way you want.
yes, you are correct, i would like to sort all lists by alphabetic order. sounds like this is not immediately available? i found this feature useful especially when i have an array of lists on the board needing to be sorted. when do you think this feature could possibly go live?
No, it's not currently available as far as I know. This forum is mostly made up of members who don't work for Atlassian/Trello; it's a community forum where anyone can answer questions, so you'll need to follow this guide here to submit your request: https://help.trello.com/article/724-submitting-feature-requests-for-trello
amazing! it worked! thank you for your attention to details & sharing! so so helpful! @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Great! 🎉 Glad that works for you 😃
I also thank you but how can I sort all the tasks that are in the list, for all the lists?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.