Hi there,
I'm relatively new to Trello but I have to say I'm LOVING IT!! for being able to work on the run, from my phone not JUST from my laptop!
However,.. when I'm on my laptop I'm finding this one thing really frustrating!
Ok,... so it's brilliant being able to 'drag & drop' attachments in to card on my board from my laptop hardrive. BUT, why can't they be shared/dragged OUT again so easily please?
Is it possible to share (for example) a photo I have as an attachment in a card over to LinkedIn? I'd love to just be able to drag and drop it/'share it' to another platform, but I can't???
(
BUT, on the trello app on my phone I CAN simply, click on the photo, click share, choose where I want to share it,... it WORKS!?!?
So, why not from the laptop version please?.... Its right pain, having all my things organised into cards... to then have to still access the content from my hardirve when I want to upload/share with another platform???
Thanks for any tips or help
x