If I have unsubscribed, I will not incur any consts when it ends?
Hi @Antonioo 👋
Welcome to the Community! If you have confirmed you have cancelled your Trello Business Class subscription then you will not incur any costs and you can continue using Trello like normal.
Have a great weekend 😃
All the best,
Laura
Hi @Antonioo ,
Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.
I think you have cancelled your Business Class subscription so it won't charge you anything.
Cheers
Suvradip
So I do it right?
I don't have connected any payment method
@Antonioo ,
Thanks for responding. Trello 14 days business trial does not require any cards upfront, check out these blog on - https://blog.trello.com/trello-free-trial.
Hope that helps.
So when it ends it just disappear?
Yes that's all correct. You can rest assured no payments will be taken 😊
ok, thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.