Our company is looking for an invoicing tool.
Is there anything in the Atlassian products that will help us invoice customers?
Hi @Melisa 👋
There is no specific Atlassian Products that focus on invoice type features, if you're using Trello there are a number of Power-ups that can offer sales help depending on the types of features you are looking for, take a look here.
Previously I know someone who has generated invoices for Jira time via the Clerk — Billing & Invoicing for Jira App on the marketplace.
Features:
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just say away 😃
All the best,
Laura
Thank you, Laura!
Happy to help 😃
Hi!
@Melisa I'm the developer of Clerk — Billing & Invoicing App for Jira. So feel free to ask me any questions!
@Laura Holton _ACE Manchester_ thanks for mentioning us! 🙏
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.