My tasks are performed each week on specific days, Monday through Friday. My client wants to be able to see at a glance if these tasks have been completed for each day. If I move them out of the current day's tasks to a done list, it is not clear to her if they have been done for that specific day. In other words, she wants to look at Tuesday's list and see all green for done, Wednesday list and see all green for done, and etc.
Perhaps I need a to-do list for each day and a done list for each day and have her look at the done list for each day to satisfy that all is done?
I don't have a full grasp of how tasks should be moved through the lists. Once they are done, they have to be moved or I get multiple instances of the same task in the daily list. Clearly, I am a bit confused. Hoping for some help. Thank you!