When you have business class on Trello can your board members also upload over 10MB files? or is it only you who now has access to up to 250MB files?
Hi Nicos,
When you upgrade a workspace to Business Class, anyone who has been added to the workspace, either as a single-board guest, multi-board guest or member of the workspace, can add attachments up to 250MB.
Cheers,Alex
Hi, what is the limit for single file upload with Standard? I need more than 10MB and not sure if I should get Standard or Premium. Thanks.
Hi @LenMy , Standard workspace members can also upload attachments up to 250MB in their Standard workspace. You can view the features for our different subscriptions here: https://trello.com/pricing
This thread is from a while back before we rebranded Business Class to Premium and introduced Standard officially so I recommend using our pricing page to compare our subscriptions and where different features sit.
Hi, is the upload limit for standard 250MB per upload and unlimited amount of times? or once you hit 250MB of uploads you can't add anymore?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.