I have a Trello board where I add a card in the 'To Do' column and assign the card to 4 members.
All 4 members complete the same task individually, and when all 4 have done it one of them move it to 'Ready for Review' column.
After 'Ready for Review', a reviewer needs to review each members work and move it to 'Done'.
Is there any way I assign each card to 4 of in 'To Do' but once its in 'Ready for Review' I can create 4 copies of a card - 1 for each member?
Lets say, there is a card in 'To Do'
1) Card title: 'Write an article'
Members: Alex, Beth, Chuck, Dan.
All members have completed the task and moved the card to 'Ready for Review'. There I press some button and do something - that's what I want to know - which creates 4 cards like this:
1) Card title: 'Write an article'
Members: Alex
2) Card title: 'Write an article'
Members: Beth
3) Card title: 'Write an article'
Members: Chuck
4) Card title: 'Write an article'
Members: Dan
along with all comments and details.
Thanks.