I am managing JIRA access for user without any formal training and I am learning on the go and I am having issues managing requests from user as the license window shows that I dont have any JIRA Service Desk 4.5.8 license left(out of 10) to allocate and have used up 23 out of 25 licenses for JIRA Software 8.5.8, We also use Confluence and also receive requests from users to create projects in JIRA.
Now I am not sure what JIRA component(Software/ Helpdesk/ Confluence etc) grants what access to end users and how do I manage the licenses efficiently.
Also do anyone other than me need to be a part of the JIRA Administrator group as I thought its any JIRA administrator who should be able to create and delete users in JIRA!
Broadly I would like to know the scope for the different JIRA options we have(Service Desk/ Software/ Confluence/ Project creation(how to)/ Administrator?