I am recently trying to get back to Trello. I put a few cards with some due date and checked "remind me 2 days before".
Weeks later turned out i missed the thing (the due date was 2 days ago so i would be expecting a reminder 4 days ago). I plowed the my gmail and havent found any reminder sent by trello (last ones are from 2019), just the usual "newsletter" stuff. Also just noticed another card that was due in July hasnt had reminder email sent out either.
I checked following things from self-help:
- test notification (https://trello.com/test_notifications) works - i got the email
- My email notifications settings are set to "Instantly"
- I had not enabled desktop notification and do not use trello on mobile
- nothing from trello was sent to junk or trash
Am I missing something? Is the feature of sending reminders via email no longer supported?
Thanks