Thank you to all of the Atlmypians who celebrated with us at last week's Closing Ceremonies. It was so fun to see your faces and to give a round of applause to our winners!
Thanks as well to every single person who played along with us during the Atlympics. I am so impressed by and grateful for the content you contributed during this contest.
But without further ado, congratulations again to our medalists! Leave a final Olympic themed gif in the comments below 🥇🥈🥉
Confluence
Trello
Migrations
Partnerships
Teamwork Lab
Jira Service Management
Jira Work Management
Team Playbook
Admins
Marketplace Apps
Jira
Atlassian Community Events
Overall Community
This is an appreciation section for the people/places who went above and beyond during our very first Atlympic competition!
Atlympians who won Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals 😮:
@Brant Schroeder@Hana Kučerová@Kishan Sharma, @G subramanyam@Svenja
Atlympian who competed in all 13 categories 😭: @Brant Schroeder
Top 5 countries by medal count:
Article with the most views:
Atlympic Article with the most kudos:
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Congratulations to all the winners! Y'all are amazing! I look forward to seeing pictures of you wearing your medals. 🥇🥈🥉
So...does medaling automatically qualify folks for the next Atlympics?
Thank you, Communiteam for this event! I'm happy to be back on track with my writing, and even happier to be part of the winners 💙
That said ->
Amazing list of contributors and content. Million thanks @Bridget for sharing the leaderboard. I'm super excited to see my name, contribution and being selected in the respective categories. Hi @Monique vdB I will post the selfie picture with the medals once I receive them 💙💞💌
Hearty congratulations to all the winners and the contestants.
Congrats to everyone and thanks for the Atlympians organization!! it has been really fun!!! 💙
Thanks to @Bridget and all the team for all your work on this. Had a great time competing and really enjoyed reading all the contributions. Very happy to have won 2 medals - congratulations to everyone who took part!
Thanks for everything community!
Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to the Community team for all the hard work you do :-)
I am so happy to be one of the winners!
Congrats to all the other winners 🏅🤗 and thanks for that awesome event @Bridget 🤗I am that happy 😂🏅🤗
Congratulations winners! Super pumped to be part of this esteemed group.Lets hope we can have a winners podium photo at Teams'22. 🏅🤗Also, big ups to the entire communiteam for leading this. Cheers.💙
Thank you everybody! I really enjoyed this event very much. Congratulations to all the winners!
Looking forward to participating at the next Atlympics - and dragging more folks along for the fun, maybe?
Hi @Dave LIAO this is for your gif 😁
If @Dave LIAO wants another Atlympics, we'll give it to him! I think the next official Olympics are in February ... so I'd better get planning!! 😭 😂 😭 😂 😭 😂
This was so fun y'all - thanks for playing along! Congratulations to all the winners - I know you put a lot of effort and heart into your submissions. It shows!
Yeessss!!!! Winter Games - my season!!! ❄️☃️⛷ @Bridget 🤗☃️
@Bridget - I'm training meowwww
Thank you @Bridget
I am relatively new to this community and Atlympics 2020 my first Atlassian event and I would like to say thanks to @Bridget and @Monique vdB for organising and helping participants in this journey. I had some quality interactions with others here in this platform as part of these activities. I would also like to say thanks for fellow Atlassians who worked behind the scenes for organising such an event 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼.
Congratulations to participants for sharing quality inputs to the community - I think that's the main objective of such an event. I know some of us won medals 🥇🥈🥉 and some missed by a whisker!! But the good news is we all participated and enjoyed 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼.
@Bridget and @Monique vdB - I would like to request you if we can give a funny title name to each of these Atlympics events going forward (e.g. Star Wars Planet Names followed by <Winter/Summer> Atlympics <Year> - Coruscant Summer Atlympics 2020). Could we have a voting before the event to finalise the name? Please let me know your thoughts.
#Atlympics2020
#Seeyouagain2022
Wow! Congratulations to all participants, finalists and winners!
Thank to @Bridget for everything and be the organizer. Really hard work was put into this! I think that you have all of our gratitude and admiration!
Thank you very much for the event! I had a lot of fun
Wow, how exciting!!! Thanks everyone. Lots of fun and lots of great new content.
Congratulations to all winners
Oh, nice. Thanks for summarizing it. It was sad enough I couldn't attend the ceremonies @Bridget
This, The Jira Admin Day, and Jira July have been great initiatives. Looking forward in the future to be part of these types of activities!!
Congrats to all the winners, and thank you very much!
I feel so honoured, thank you very much for your amazing work @Bridget ! I am going to post a selfie soon 🤳
This was SO MUCH fun! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! 💙👏🏼👏🏼
I had a blast creating my first article and I love reading through the discussions, questions and posts from all the other Atlympians. I sure this community grew strong during this event!
Winning a medal 🏅 was the cherry on the cake!
My goal for the next Atlympic Games is for sure to participate in 5+ diciplines.
Congrats to all winners! 🏆
Wohooo! Thank you for organizing this @Bridgetand big congrats to everyone who joined the games and winners 👏👏👏👏
Yay thanks @Bridget for the event and congrats to everyone! Special congrats to @Flavien Gache for his 3 medals!!
First of all thanks a lot @Bridget @Monique vdB and entire Community Team for organising this fun event.
Congratulations to all the winners and participants 👏🏼
Glad that I won 7 🥇🥈🥉 medals in the very first Atlympics Competition, it has given me a boost to contribute more in the community!
And here’s our Golden throw from India 🇮🇳
Congrats to all the winners and also all the participants, because in the end, it's the community that wins!Thanks for organising this very cool competition @Bridget ! Completely motivated to read a lot more and write a few more articles!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.