Ever since reinstalling Trello this year after a while not using it it seems that the desktop application never keeps me logged in. I have to log in again every day and was wondering if there's a way to get around to it because I couldn't find anything in the settings or online.
Hi Robin,
I'm not able to replicate this issue myself. Can you confirm that you are using the latest version of the Trello desktop app - Version 2.12.3?
It is indeed this version.Incidentally today is the first time in months that I didn't have to log in when I opened the app.
This is happening to me too, and I definitely have the latest version considering I just installed it two days ago. Today it started making me log in every time I launch the app. I'm about to just go back to using Trello in my browser.
I'm having this problem as well, as of recently, and I've just uninstalled and reinstalled Trello to see if it'd fix this. It didn't, unfortunately.When I close the program after signing back in to begin with, I'm not logged in anymore upon a reopen and have to click the login button for an automatic one. I don't know why this has started happening now, it only happened as of a few days ago.-It also now relaunches in a consistent, small window as well, which tells me that it's not saving window information within any settings anymore. Heck. :c
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.