Since Trello is doing all these changes. Do Trello have an affiliate program? How do it work?
Can I still use my GOLD Points? Can I get more gold points?
We don’t currently have an affiliate program.
Is the Trello Gold the best way to unlock new features ?
2. How do I introduce Trello without adding people to my boards?
@Michael Pryor Is there any chance that this will change in the future? As a Tech-Savvy Business Coach, I am always guiding my clients towards their ideal tech stack and I am always telling them to use Trello because I truly love it so much! It would be nice to have a way to get paid for that marketing!
I would love to know about this as well. I've taken the time to train people on how to use Trello. A kickback would be nice.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.