I am trying to make a rule including the variable {foundcardstartdate} but it seems that this variable is not known. Is this variable active or not?
Thank you !
Hello @Charline Stevanoni
Does the {cardstartdate} variable contain a value for the found card?
Hello @[deleted]
Thank you for your response.
Yes, the card that is found has a Start Date.
My rule is :
when a card is copied into list "{listname}", lookup a card titled "{listname}" in list "{listname}", set custom field "DateFin" to "{foundcardduedate}", and set custom field "DateDebut" to "{foundcardstartdate}"
The command works for the Due Date but not for the Start Date, hence my answer.
Hmm, I've just done a test and can confirm what you've found. Even if the {cardstartdate} variable does contain a value, the {foundcardstartdate} variable does not contain a value for the card that was found.
{cardstartdate}
{foundcardstartdate}
Other variables combined with found I tested, such as {cardname} / {foundcardname} or {cardduedate} / {foundcardduedate} are working just fine:
{cardname}
{foundcardname}
{cardduedate}
{foundcardduedate}
You might want to log this as a bug.
Thank you for your response again @[deleted]
How could I do it?
Thanks @Charline Stevanoni and @[deleted] - I've confirmed this bug, and raised a fix for the team to review. Hope to have this ironed out and working for you ASAP!
Cheers,
Felix
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.