Screenshot from my workspace: white and transparent
Screenshot from help page: red
Where can I set it up?
Hello @Gary Chen
Are you seeing that via the mobile app? If so, did you see this warning message at the top of the Trello Markdown documentation page:
Markdown does not work in card titles, and not all syntax will display when using the Trello mobile app.
If you open the Trello board via a normal web browser and look at the card, does the text with the markdown appear correctly in red, like this:
Hi @[deleted]
Thanks for your reply.I opened it on the normal web browser, the text with markdown appear in white.
When you say 'white' text, do you mean the text was BLACK?
And when you then tested with other web browers, did they also display the text as black?
I tested it again in another browser Chrome, still not ok.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.