It’s my turn to write an article and it's been quite long time since wrote an article on Atlassian community but I hope everyone will like it.
So, it’s very rare that I have gone for a vacation or for a trip. Today I will talk about the last trip from December 2019.
Well, it was family trip and 10-15 people were there starting from my parents to my cousins.
So, I have planed the trip to Sundarbans and it was pretty amazing experience.
By the way, if you are unaware what or where is Sundarbans, here is the small info
Sundarbans is a mangrove area in the delta formed by the confluence of the Ganges, Brahmaputra and Meghna Rivers in the Bay of Bengal. It spans from the Hooghly River in India's state of West Bengal to the Baleswar River in Bangladesh's division of Khulna.
For more info visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sundarbans or just google it!

It was 7 days trip and enjoyed and explored a lot. We used to travel for whole day in a boat and visited a lot of different places. It was a great experience spending whole day on a boat. While returning in the evening the winds were pretty cold and the sky was full of stars. There was also cultural performance by the local people of Sundarbans every evening after everyone returned to the lodge/hotel.
Where have you been in your last Vacation?