Hi all! It would be great to have a way to choose what actions in Trello should trigger a notification. For example, I'd love to only be notified when the following happens:
- When a card is assigned to me (aka I'm added as a member)
- When someone @mentions me
- When a card assigned to me is due soon
A lot of the extra noise comes from the cards I'm following. So, if I'm @mentioned in a card, I'll automatically become a follower, meaning I'll be notified of all comments, due date changes, status changes, etc. This creates a lot of spam that I just don't need to be seeing and causes me to almost stop paying attention to notifications altogether.
Here's an example of what Asana offers in regards to notification settings:

I know that Trello doesn't have this functionality yet, but is there any workaround for the moment? I'm thinking along the lines of turning off notifications altogether and getting Butler reports email to me.
Thank you!