Installed via Microsoft Store, but unable to launch.Tried to uninstall/install again.Launching as Administrator permits a few seconds of the app to be open, but closes again without iteration.Someone knows this behaviour?
Hi Bruno,
Thanks for reaching out!
We can take a closer look – would you mind creating a ticket over at https://trello.com/contact?
In your ticket, please attach the desktop app logs. You can find that by going to the navigation bar in the top of your desktop, select the Help option > then select the Export logs option. Attach the log file to your reply so that we can inspect it.
Those results may contain a small amount of user identifiable information, like your username. The results will give us a bit more information on what the problem might be.
Thanks for your help on this, and this'll help us get to the bottom of things!
All the best,
LaraThe Trello Team
I have the same problem with windows 11, the app only open for a few seconds and suddenly close without response
"select the Help option > then select the Export logs option. Attach the log file to your reply so that we can inspect it."I cannot do that because the program is not able to still open for more than a few seconds.
Hi Bruno and Anthony,
Could you please reach out at https://trello.com/contact so we can take a closer look?
If you're unable to get the desktop app logs, that's okay!
I am also having this problem with Windows 11. Trello is on version 2.12.5.0. Are there any news regarding this issue? I am trying the free month premium version but I am afraid this would be a dealbreaker for me.
Hey all! The latest update should now work in Windows 11 (sorry for the false alarm earlier). Can you all update your app and see if it's working now? @Bruno Cas @Marta Kadlecová @Ruth Rushton @Abdulrahman Alyahya @Felipe Henríquez @Vladimir Personal @Mickele Nowden @Carlos Terceros @Ryan Marcell @Flavio Pinto @Martin Staples @Anthony edward Caushi Leigh (sorry if I've missed any tags)
Hi @Alex W - it's still doing the same thing. I can login and then as the first board is loading, it crashes out again. Only seems to get that far if I run as administrator too, doesn't open at all if I just open the app.
@Ruth Rushton - have you updated the app from the Windows store?
Hi @Alex W yes, I uninstalled and reinstalled.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.