Hi guys,
I am hoping I am asking a question which is simple and something I am quite obviously missing. We have recently expanded onto Jira Service Desk Cloud, and we have registered our domain, and taken over our domain accounts.
Since doing this we could immediately see that some of the organisation have Trello Free edition accounts linked to their work email accounts. We also utilise Atlassian Access as our Identity Provider, which is great and works really well however.... After reading many articles it looks like Trello Free edition is charged for when using Atlassian Access, now we don't really have a business need for Trello and would simply want to remove it, but I cannot (after reading so many articles) find a way to remove or unlink the users from Trello Free Edition, has anyone else managed to find a way to do this?
It's import to note I don't want to or in most cases can't do the following:
- Change a users email address to something that isn't using our nomenclature
- De-activate a user (as they still need to access the IT service desk portion of our setup as the customer)
- Advise the users to move it to their personal accounts as it would be suggesting it is OK to move company data outside of our information sphere
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Matt