Brand new to Trello, and very "organizationally challenged ".
I am a solo consultant and I want to keep track of my Contacts (name, title, type, phone, address, meeting dates, etc) then link those contacts to the "projects" I do. I might have multiple projects for one client over time.
An example of two projects I might do for one client would be "Develop and teach a class on XYZ", or "Make a set of document templates."
I'd like to be able to go to a client and see all my projects for them, or go to a project and see all contacts involved (might or might not just be clients). Go to a client or project and see tasks, but also go to a global task list and see everything I need to do.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how you would organize this? One card per assignment, with check lists, custom fields, etc. or One board per Assignment? Card per client or board per client?
After I deliver a product to a client I'd like to to be able to share a board with them so they can log issues they find for me to fix.
Any suggestions would be helpful -- the "project management" templates I'm seeing seem geared toward big projects with teams of people. I mostly work alone and have my "project planning" is a to-do list. I need to track my calendar, take notes for each project.
Thanks,