Hi!
First off, thank you in advance to the community for any advice. I've looked through Trello a bit, but I haven't come to any specific conclusion yet, so I'm hoping the Trello users out there can give me some guidance.
I'm looking for a project management and task management solution primarily. I'm currently at a small marketing consultancy of 2 people. We manage marketing projects for our clients and I want to be able to view all of my client and internal projects in a list that can be organized into sections by client and then by status under each client section and preferably color coded by status. I like the boards for some things, but I'm not sure I can get the overarching sorted view of my projects and clients that I need.
Ideally there would be two statuses - one for the phase of the project like "bidding" "in production" or "delivered" and the second for who the project is currently with "Pending with agency" "pending with client" etc. I then also want the ability to sort that list of projects simply by status regardless of client so I can see an overall picture of where projects are at and what needs attention and priority on any given day or week. Then under each project I'd like to be able to set to do's and assign those to myself or my colleague and be able to view the to do list by client, by project, or just overall. Is this all something Trello can do well?
Thanks again