I found this little article about writing SOAP clients for Crucible/Fisheye,
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE020/Writing+SOAP+Clients+for+Fisheye+or+Crucible+RPC+Plugins
I am unable to locate/find wsdl path on crucible instance. Any hints/examples of soap clients would be much appreciated.
Also is it possible to fetch information of all active users in Crucible/Fisheye? I don't see any API's for this.
Thanks for the prompt response Jobin.
This is for an earlier version of Crucible. Use REST API. See https://docs.atlassian.com/fisheye-crucible/latest/wadl/crucible.html#d2e2332 for getting users.
How do you define 'active'?
Hello Jobin,
Thanks for the response.
I could guess SOAP is no more supported but was not sure enough. I went throgh the link pointing to REST API showcasing fetching of Crucible users information.
My requirement is to write a client which would fetch information about users who are logged into Crucible at that given point of time (I am terming this as active users). I don't see any API's listed in the link provided by you to support this? Is it possible or not?
I don't think that is possible yet.
That's one way to answer the question. lol
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.