Hi.
Our team wants to set up an automation that looks like:
And that's it.
How can we achieve this?
Thanks,–Gigi
Hey @Gigi
there's not really a 'wait' functionality, but we do something similar to this, where we make a new list every month, and automatically archive old lists. I wrote up how to do this here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Automating-cleanup-A-way-to-use-Butler-to-keep-your-board-tidy/ba-p/1685337
Felix
Hi @Felix
Thank you! We are giving this a try. It looks promising!
I tried this; it didn't work. I got this message this morning:
Can you help me figure out what went wrong?
Thank you.
If you click through that notification, it should take you to the Butler command log, and tell you why the rule failed to run successfully.
My first guess would be that Butler could not find a list named (exactly) "Complete 2021-08" to archive, or a list named "Complete" to rename.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.