I have built checklists in cards with due-dates and assigned myself to them, but I am not getting a reminder or alert when they are due...how can I get alerted when a checklist item is due?
Hi Mike! For the moment, Trello doesn't have a native way of achieving this. I definitely think it's a needed feature, so I'd reach out to Trello and request it as a feature. The only way to see your upcoming check-items is in the "Home" section of Trello under "My Items".
Any update with this feature? I'm looking to do the same as keep missing the tasks as are not getting notified. Can you use Butler to do it?
@James Michaelides I don't have much insight with this one, but you can reach out to Trello directly here and ask the team: https://trello.com/contact#/ I can't see anything on the roadmap (https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud?selectedProduct=trello) but they might be able to tell you if it's something they're prioritizing for the future!
OK, thanks for the update. Searched everywhere and couldn't find anywhere they do the option. Surprised they have not incorporated it yet so will reach out to them. Thanks for getting back to me with this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.