Hi, I'm trying to encourage the use of Trello more in my organisation but there's one big issue that I keep coming up against. I hope someone can help.
I add a start date and due date to each card on my board so that we can use Trello as our project timeline – allowing everyone in the team to see at a glance which day/week/month we have allocated to certain tasks.
Quite regularly, something will happen that will mean we have to push back all dates, e.g. by one week, or two weeks. When this happens, I have to go through all of the many cards and change the dates manually. I feel like I must be missing something, is there a way to automate this, so that I can for instance in one action tell the board to alter all start/due dates by one week?
Thanks in advance