I've been using the Cardbox Power Up and it's been wonderful, but I started having issues where the "Attach" button is no longer showing up on the cards, on some boards. I do have my workspace and boards set to Private, or Members only, and all permissions I can find are set as they should be.
I've been talking with the developer, and he hasn't been able to identify an error within the code, and I can't seem to find any rhyme or reason why it is showing up sometimes, sometimes not, and sometimes showing up, I attach an email, and it disappears; but then I can close the card, and see the email is attached, and I'll see it upon opening, but when I attempt to attach another email, it vanishes again.
Some cards/some boards the button isn't even there, at all.
The only other odd thing I noticed, that seems to correspond, is the boards where it IS showing up, the powerup icons are in color, but on the boards where "attach" is missing from the cards, the icons (on the card) are all grey-clickable, but greyscale.
Some other powerups are also missing, sometimes, such as the Custom Fields powerup, but not consistently or with any pattern I've been able to identify.
Please tell me someone has a fix because I am stumped and this powerup has become an important part of my Trello workflow.