I am brand new at Trello. I have created a Board and added several lists but there are too many to see all at once. How do I see the ones that are off the screen. Sorry - really basic but very frustrating because I can't find how to do it! Is there a way to see them all on one screen?
Hi @Wendy Robjant welcome to the Atlassian community.
Here's my board view on a single screen, only for your information.
I have created a new column if the existing column has more than 3 cards. And reduced the browser zoom-in in-order to get the completer view.
Secondly, if you wish to view all the column's list wise, then on top left menu section click on board dropdown>> click on time line and you will get the below view:
Finally, you might need to check this watching lists and boards
Stay safe and stay healthy.
You can scroll the board left to right. That’s the only way to see the lists if you have more than the ones that fit on the screen. Ie you can’t “shrink” or stack the lists.
What do the lists represent? Will the lists continue to be added over time? Potentially there's a different way to layout the board to make it easier to use?
There is a chrome extension that allows you to "stack" lists which might help: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/list-layouts-for-trello/aldklnbenbdgfgfbflalmlddkkndgnlc
This still is'nt fixed?! This is the number one reason our company is refusing to use Trello. Its 2024 and nothing has been done on this feature.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.