Hello,
This is a question within Trello.
Up until recently, we could place a date in the "Set Start Date" and "Set End Date" sections of TeamGantt for a Trello card without any issue.
Now, if you populate the dates in the TeamGantt section of the card, it auto-populates the "Due Date" on the Trello card, and I don't want that... because we use the TeamGantt section to keep track of when we started and stopped working on a card. If we place a date earlier than today, in bold red letters, it tells us the card is overdue. I don't want this automated feature.
When I remove the Due Date, it automatically removes the TeamGantt Start and End Dates as well.
I don't want Due Date, but I want to use TeamGantt Start Date and End Date. How do I do this? This used to work flawlessly until this week.
I would appreciate the help!
Thanks!
AC