Hi all -- I noticed that when I sort cards by due date, they sort by the final due date on the entire card.
However, I'd like my cards in a list to sort by the soonest upcoming due date on the check list of from all the cards.
For instance:
Card A is due on September 30th
Card B is due on September 20th
Card A has checklist items that are due on September 7th, September 15th, and September 22nd.
Card B has checklist items items due on September 9th, 11th, and 17th.
Right now, Trello will sort-by-date to put Card B on the top of the list because the entire card is due on September 20th, which occurs sooner than the September 30th due date on Card A.
However, I'd like Card A to show up at the top of the list first, because it has a checklist item due on September 7th, sooner than the soonest due checklist items of Card A (September 9th).
Any way to make this possible? Thanks!