Hello, how do you set up the drop-down feature in the custom field power up? Thanks
Thanks for the reply. To try to add to the dropdown list, I was using commas, semi-colons, everything except - hitting return on the keyboard! So, so silly. :-)
Hi Rosa
Assuming you've added it as a power-up to your board:
Just open custom fields → edit → +new fields → Type: dropdown
You can use the Custom Fields button on the card as mentioned above to select + New field, then Dropdown. After adding options, you can click the gray tile to select a different color for each option.
Do you know if the ability to change the name of the button has been removed? I followed a tutorial on YouTube from 2017 and seems that was once a feature, yet I can't seem to find it now. Meaning, changing 'custom field' to say, "Other details".
Thanks
Rosa
Hi Rosa, I get same problem. Why can't I fill the dropdown field with a list?
Did you solve this issue?
Hi @Armelle C. , If I'm following your question, select custom field, choose 'drop down', enter text and hit return. That's how you create the list.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.