Hi to all, can somebody help me? I need to write f.e. if the due date for card "Hello World" is incomplete - move this card to another list.
Hi @Lubchykk Lubchykk !
What you're looking for is "due date" commands from Butler! Head to the Automation butter on your board and go Due Date.
This is an example of a rule I have created. When a card hits the moment it is due, it moves it to another list.
Thank you! I tried, but it doesn't always moved the card
@Brittany Joiner "the moment a card in list "3 дні" (first name of list) with an overdue due date is due, move the card to the bottom of list "7 днів"(second name of list)"
i don't know why but doesn't work. Don`t move the card to second list
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.