I have tried multiple times filling each and every details but still I am unable to complete this Autobiographer - Complete a Profile Challenge.
Anyone who has completed, could you please guide what needs to be done?
Thanks in advance.
Hi @Suvradip Paul ,
I remember I also had a problem with this.
I think I really had to fill every field incl. LinkedIn and Twitter.
fill every field
just use http://. to leave it not empty, this worked for me
yup, me too. Dont leave anything blank. 😁👍
I tried last time and I would try again. Thanks @Alexander Pappert fr your help.
@Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ and @Hana Kučerová - Thanks to you both. I will try again today and let you know!
Finally worked. Twitter Handle was the missing one.
Worked now, twitter was the missing bit.
We tried to set it so you can skip fields but it doesn't work. Just put in something random if you need to
🤣
@Monique vdB - As I mentioned above, the missing bit was twitter. Finally worked last week.
Sadly four years later fields like My Website require a valid URL so using just https:// no longer works. I guess I'll be using atlassian.com or something for those fields.
For the YouTube Channel field I had to enter youtube.com/i-dont-have-a-channel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.