I checked my challenges by clicking the Expiring Soon and it shows -No Missions Found.
Is this quite expected and suggests there are no missions for expiring after a limited period or is it an issue?
Hi @Suvradip Paul
I have the same, so I think its just that there aren't currently any expiring challenges
@Liam Green - Thanks for checking. If I am not wrong I have seen this filter showing results.
the access august is running 28 days, so it will not be on the list
but the atlympics is running only 5 days, so it shoud be on the list
also the dailys like no question left behind should be on the list
This is expected since we don't have a lot of short-term challenges, but we will likely have more in the future!
@Alexander Pappert I like the idea of putting the dailys on the list but the algorithm knows the challenge as a whole is not expiring, so it doesn't put them there.
@Monique vdB
maybe this can work
Thanks @Monique vdB for responding and taking care.
Cheers
Suvradip
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.