Happy to be here, looking forward to meeting you all at some point!
Hi @david.renton ,
Glad to see you here and welcome to this group!
Cheers
Suvradip
Thank you Sir
Hi David
Happy you're here - welcome to the group
Thanks Liam, you're a community leader, is that in person events or the online kind?
Hi David - I do a bit of both, but mainly online... I do work with the local Wolverhampton chapter too though
As of today, Jana Hokszova and I have been accepted Atlassian Community leaders in Galway, Ireland. I think we will be the only active group in Ireland, so it will be nice to catch up with our British brethren to see what you dev's are up to and how you manage your communities
welcome to the group
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.