Hi all
Just wondering what the most difficult thing people found to get to grips with when using Jira for the first time?
Mine was (and is!) permissions - there are just so many!
I'm mainly a JSM user so I wanna say Jira Software as a whole but that's more due to me than the tool :-D (oh and the rigidity of Jira.. I always wish I could change things more flexible)
If it's just a single thing I gotta agree with you but the other way around. Permissions are hard to get right each time but I often wish there were more permissions. I feel that if I would be able to set permissions more granulair that would then make it easier for me to understand what a user might be able to do.
The fact that you can set a permission/role/.. and it could contain other permissions depending on that role/product access/global setting makes me happy that we have a permission helper.
This is similar to another post in this collection. For me and many others I think it has to be schemes.
Agree, the amount of different schemes. And the field descriptions tripped me up a couple of times at the beginning when you changed it on the custom field, but the old description was still shown on the screen until I found it in the field configuration.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.