I have created a template to send to contacts and have just sent the first email. I then tried to attach the email to the record in the trello list but it said there was an error - is it possible to do this?
thanks
@kath parkes which integration are you using to send the emails?
@kath parkes
My recent favourite is to use Contalist power up. It has email templates that can be used from anywhere on the board but you can also be specific to only allow certain emails on a list. It takes data from card including custom fields and other data collectedvia their webforms. Try it.
Hi Iain - I added the Crmble Gmail topping
Thank you
I will look at this
@kath parkes Crmble support should be pretty responsive, one of the founders answers questions on here quite a bit and on Reddit also, but you can also just email their support. Powerups are generally built by companies not affiliated with Trello.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.