I would like to prevent Normal members from inviting other workspace members to a board. Only Admin should be able to do this. Please advise.
Hi @Michele Blackburn ,
Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.
I think you should check this help guide - https://help.trello.com/article/717-adding-people-to-a-board to make someone as admin and inviting permissions to allow admin only to add users.
Please accept the answer if it solves your query else respond and allow others to respond.
Stay safe and healthy.
Cheers
Suvradip
Thank you for this but it doesnt solve my problem. I only want Admin to be able to invite people to the board. I have separate boards for each department therefore if someone is a member on one board they can just be invited by another member from a different board. This is a risk as I only want them to view the boards they are a member on.
My problem is that a Normal member can invite anyone to the board. I want a rule that only admins can do that
I am not sure which plan you are using but Trello Business Class provides the features of Observers who can observe like view the cards, download attachments, export, vote(if enabled) but not move the cards. So, if you see my above link shared and restrict the invitation permissions to admin and have observers instead of members (guidance provided in the same link).
Please check and let me know if it solves your query.
Have a look at the board settings
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.