
Happy Friday Everyone!
It's been a while since I have been back posting a Friday fun topic for all of you. In Canada, we are in the middle of the summer months. This is usually a perfect time to do some renovation projects around the house, work in the garden or take some vacation time to enjoy hobbies.
My question for all of you this week is: What are you working on? Maybe "work" is the wrong word. You might be working through a really good book, or binge watching a series on one of many streaming platforms. Or maybe you are just planning your next big trip.
Let me know in the comments what is occupying your free time!
For me:
- I'm working on a few things right now. I have joined CodeGeist 2021 so I'm working my way through that as a development project
- I've also been working on preparing our nursery for it's second use in December
- Finally, I'm working with some friends on writing the content for a custom Dungeons & Dragons session.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
